понедельник, 18 марта 2013 г.

MS OFFICE

Well, Microsoft Office.



As we live in the 21st centure, the era of information technologies, we need some knowledge in operating Microsoft office programmes in order to be familiar with various techniques. And during our sessions of PEDDESIGN COURSE, we have learned many-many new things about which we knew before, but couldn't use them in an appropriate way.

Ms Word



So, Microsoft Word is a word-processing program that can perform many tasks in a corporate or university setting. From writing papers and filing reports to making fliers, you'll most likely use Microsoft Word at some point.

Интерактивный текст
Rembrandt Van Rijn

Personally, I never used samples in Microsoft Word, because I didn't know anything about them. But  here is what I can now:

Brochure
Sample
Certification
Card


Ms Power Point


 Microsoft PowerPoint allows us to create presentation slide shows that can involve text, images, videos and sound. From background color to layout, we can either choose preset templates or create our own from scratch. What is more, before the peddesign course, I could do only simple presentations without any hyperlinks and impressive effects. What I have learned here will help me in my future job, I hope.


Simple Presentation №1
Complex presentation

Microsoft Mischief Mouse 



Despite the fact, that I have learned to create rather good presentations, now I'm familiar with Mischief Mouse with the help of which, you can create wonderful tests! These skills are very necessary with our teaching profession, as well. And what is more, this kind of work is my favourite with the Peddesign course! Just see:

Present Continuous quiz
Vocabulary quiz


Ms Excel

Microsoft Excel is a program to create spreadsheets, charts and other number-heavy or organizational documents. So, now I have also some skills regarding Ms Excel. But it is rather difficult for me to use this programme, anyway.

So, I have created a grammar test "Tenses. Revision" and here are results of this test which are worked up with the help of Ms Excel

Test results. Excel

Audacity

Well-well-well... Audacity.. To tell the truth, I didn't know anything about this programme. Not only this very programme, but programmes of such a kind, because I never work with sounds. Audacity is rather simple, especially for beginners like me. Due to this programme, I have learned how to extract the background in audacity, to make vocals clear, to splice, to add vocal samples and some other things. I can prove it by this film, where I scored for sound myself:


Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker is a programme with the help of which you can easily turn photos and presentation slides into great-looking movies! As practice (my personal practice) shows, the more you do and think, the more you create. So we tried to create several movies of different types. The first movie was the most difficult, from my point of view (because it took much more time, than others). It was made with the help of described above "Audacity". The second and the third filmes were easier in creation, but better in technique. Check it:

Film 3. Adele (music)














Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий